logo

The baby is very beautiful: The voice of an unknown man blew the woman's mind



Nowadays, parents get the help of technology to keep an eye on their children due to their busy schedule, but recently there has been an incident after which people will be forced to think.

According to a report on a foreign website, parents from Australia bought a monitoring camera (Baby Monitor) to monitor their child. When the woman woke up in the morning, she lost consciousness after hearing the voice of an unknown man.

Kyara, a Melbourne resident, said that when she woke up on October 29, she heard the voice of an unknown man praising the child.

"The man was saying that your baby is very cute," says Kiara.

"When I heard the man's voice, I ran to my son Zico and picked him up from the bed and took him in my arms because I was so scared," said the Australian woman.

He said he bought the baby monitor a few weeks ago when his son's room was set aside and he had only been using it for three days.

"When I heard the voice of an unknown man, I was very scared. My steps stopped in one place, after which I woke up my partner by force and then narrated the whole incident."

"When we lodged a complaint with the company, their engineer confirmed that the baby monitor had been hacked," he said.

Tags

advertisement centil

No comments:

Post a Comment